- You cannot add "MPI Spine - Calgary 2023" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
This 12 hour hands on seminar will deal specifically with the palpation and adjustment set-ups required for the cervical, thoracic, lumbar, and sacroiliac areas.
- Review of spinal biomechanics and current literature on manipulation.
- Motion Palpation full spine scan.
- Specific upper cervical palpation and adjusting.
- Specific lumbar palpation and adjusting.
- Specific thoracolumbar palpation and adjusting.
- Specific sacroilac palpation and adjusting.
- Specific cervicothoracic palpation and adjusting.
- Specific mid and upper thoracic palpation and adjusting.
- Review and case management.
It is recommended that you bring a portable adjusting table and toggle board to the seminar.
By the end of the program, the attendee will be able to:
- understand the fundamentals of joint complex dysfunction
- perform static and dynamic joint assessments including palpation of the surrounding soft tissues of the cervical, thoracic, lumbar and pelvic regions
- understand how posture impacts joint complex dysfunction
- understand the indications and contraindications of when to utilize various adjustive procedures of the cervical, thoracic, lumbar and pelvic regions
MPI Spine – Calgary 2023
March 11-12, 2023