Modern Manual Therapy – Vancouver 2018
The Eclectic Approach to Upper & Lower Quarter Assessment and Treatment
With Dr. Erson Religioso DPT, MS, MTC, CertMDT, CFC, CSCS, FMS, FMT, FAAOMPT
Enhance your existing toolbox with an evidence-based framework for assessment and treatment.
Have you been wanting to expand your knowledge by learning a comprehensive assessment and treatment protocol to upper quarter pain and dysfunction? If so, this course will provide you the assessment and treatment tools for working with the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine as well as the shoulder, elbow, wrists, hip, knee, and ankle.
A comprehensive movement screen and repeated motions will be used as evaluation tools. Home exercises for patients will be covered as there is an emphasis on patient education and self treatment.
The course will cover:
- The principles of Eval, Reset, and Stabilize
- Movement Screen and Repeated Motions based evaluation
- Neurodynamic testing median, radial, ulnar nerves and sciatic and femoral nerves
- Thrust manipulation of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Massage (IASTM) with the EDGE Tool
- Neurodynamic treatment
- Functional mobilization of the hip, knee, and ankle
- Home exercises, repeated motions based resets and using the EDGE Mobility Bands
- An emphasis on patient education and self treatment
Modern Manual Therapy
Eclectic Strategies to Improve Thoracic Mobility
Dr Erson Religioso
Below you'll find a place to enter your information. This is the information for the person who will be attending the course. If you select more than one ticket, another area will pop up to allow you to register more than one person for this course. We hope to see you (and a friend) there!
Once you have filled out the information below and hit the "Buy Ticket Now" option, Registration for this course is not complete. You must check out and pay for the course(s) before your spot is reserved!
Early Bird Pricing Prior to August 15th, 2018